You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
Ok, we admit we're not regular readers of the 'Terms and Conditions' sections normally, but they do contain important information you need to know. Here's ours:
The term ‘Emma’s Fabric Studio’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Taylor Close, Harrietsham, Kent, ME17 1DF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and product images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service. Should you experience any problems with your order, or with the delivery method used, please get in touch immediately. We will do our best to rectify any problems immediately.
Delivery & Postage
Please see the 'Delivery and Postage' page for details.
Payment & Promotions
Payment is taken upon placement of your order. We use Paypal to take your payment through a secure payment gateway, either using your own Paypal account or via credit or debit card. Any payment that comes through as an 'echeque' payment will not be despatched until clearance of the payment. This typically takes 5 - 7 days.
Discount codes can be used once per person, per order. Any codes must be inputted prior to payment being taken, discount codes are not applied to orders in retrospect.
Returns & Replacements
If you would like to return fabric, it must be sent back in a re-saleable condition and exactly as it was delivered to you. We cannot offer refunds for items that are special orders, such as special cuts of fabric that were specific to you and are unable to be re-sold. Please contact us if you need further clarification. Returned items will be refunded when received at Emma’s Fabric Studio, minus the original postage cost. Any requests to return an item must be made within 7 days of delivery.
If you return any items, it remains your responsibility to ensure they are received by Emma’s Fabric Studio, so recorded postage would be advisable. In the unlikely event that there is a fault with the fabric, you will of course be credited for the postage cost. Please ensure that for any returns you provide your name, address and contact details so we can easily identify your order details. Please let us know if you would like a refund or replacement.
All orders are final.
Cancellation (by us)
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver to the country or location in which you reside.
- Your order meets the requirement to obtain a personalised postage estimate due to the size of your order and the location to which we are sending.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.